Ships in 1-5 business days
This item ships via Japanese EMS shipping at a flat rate shipping cost. EMS usually takes about 5-10 business days to receive from Japan. You must select EMS air shipping at check out or you will be contacted to pay additional postage
Spoon Sports is proud to offer the parts required to rebuild their incredibly popular Twin and Monoblock caliper setups. From pistons and seals to valves and hardware, a Spoon rebuild kit will ensure your Spoon calipers are performing at their optimal level. Listed below is a list of parts for each caliper. Please refer to the diagram photo for a more accurate view of what each part is.
Please note: Price for each unit is only for parts to rebuild one caliper. You will need to purchase two of each unit if you plan to rebuild both calipers at the same time. Full caliper rebuild kits include one set of all parts listed below.
Monoblock Caliper Replacement Parts:
1. Caliper Pad Plate. Part number: SPP-45020-M02. Please refer to #1 on the diagram.
2. Caliper Pad Plate Bolts. Part number: SPP-45020-M01. Please refer to #2 on the diagram
3. Caliper Retainer. Part number: SPP-45020-M10. Please refer to #3 on the diagram
4. Caliper Bleeder Cap Set. Part number: SPP-45020-M12. Please refer to #4 on the diagram
5. Caliper Seal Set. Part number: SPP-45020-M08. Please refer to #5 on the diagram
6. Caliper Piston Set. Part number: SPP-45020-000. Please refer to #6 on the diagram
Twin block Caliper Replacement Parts:
1. Caliper Collar. Part number: SPP-45020-T02. Similar to the bridge piece (#1) in the diagram, the collar piece sits a top the twin block caliper above the pad
2. Caliper Collar Nut + Bolt Set. Part number: SPP-45020-T01. Similar to pad plate bolts (#2) in the diagram, the caliper collar nut + bolt goes through the collar piece and connects both sides of the caliper.
3. Caliper Retainer Set. Part number: SPP-45020-T10. Similar to the retainer piece (#3) in the diagram, the retainer clip sits inside the caliper and holds the pad in place.
4. Caliper Bleeder Cap Set. Part number: SPP-45020-T11. Similar to the bleeder cap (#4) in the diagram, the bleeder cap allows for brake fluid to be easily removed from the caliper.
5. Caliper Seal Sets. Part number: SPP-45020-T04. Similar to the piston seals (#5) in the diagram, the caliper seal set provides a new set of seals to stop or prevent brake fluid leakage.
6. Caliper Piston Sets. Part Number: SPP-45020-001. Similar to the piston set (#6) in the diagram, the caliper piston set provides a new set of pistons, the most important part of any caliper.