Ships in 1-5 Business Days.
Designed from the ground up using the latest 3d cad programs, PCI's main goal was to produce a high quality control arm that has proper clearance for positive castor offsetting. This new design allows for up to 5 degrees of positive camber.
EK model is more expensive due to it including the bronze front bushings. EG/DC and EF do NOT include front bushings. Let us know if you have any questions.
- 1/8” carbon steel
- O.M. tubing
- High angle bind free ball joints
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum 8mm 4 bolt ball joint housing
- +5/-3 degree camber over stock
- Tumbled to smooth out sharp edges
- Matte Black powder coat
- Reduced flex compared to stamped steel OEM style arms for increased steering response
- Upward angled tubes providing better clearance with shock tower
- Low profile slider box to minimize wheel travel loss
- 8mm hardware with large contact top plate for zero slippage and increased stiffness
- Extra clearance design around the spring allows for 3+ degrees of castor offsetting
- All parts and fixtures designed in 3d cad programs for perfect oem fitment every time