Ships in 1-5 business days.
Do you have a high flow cat on your car currently? You might have a cat with a 2.5' or 3' inlet and outlet but that does not make it a high flow cat. Yes, you read that right. What makes a high flow cat is the number of cells per square inch. A standard cat has 400+ cells per square inch, these REAL high flow cats have 200 cells which makes each cell larger allowing more exhaust to flow through. This gives a 35-40% flow improvement over a standard cat. Metal core cats can also withstand much more heat and vibration than a standard ceramic core cat making them the ideal choice for high horsepower turbo and supercharged cars.
- 200 Cell per inch, flows 578 CFM
- Up to 40% improvement in exhaust flow vs. a normal high-flow cat
- 2.25', 2.50' and 3.00' sizes available
- Made entirely from Stainless Steel, inside and out
- Metal Monolith is much more durable than a traditional ceramic catalyst
- Significantly more resistant to the effects of vibration
- Withstands higher operating temperatures than a ceramic core converters, making it the best choice for turbo or supercharged cars
Applications:Universal (can be added to most exhaust systems)