Injector Dynamics 1000cc Fuel Injector Kits - Honda/Acura Applications
Ships in 1-5 Business Days.
Injector Dynamics provide the absolute best fuel injectors available, and have quickly become the standard for tuners and car builders worldwide. Injector Dynamics fuel injectors are the result of batch testing large quantities of specially modified fuel injectors, and then carefully matching them into sets based on their dynamic flow across the pulse width range. The result is vastly superior cylinder to cylinder consistency, even at very low pulse widths. In addition to receiving tightly matched injectors, you will be provided with dead time compensation values across the entire pressure and voltage range of the injector. This data will insure that the compensations in your ECU work properly, and your air fuel ratios will remain consistent as atmospheric or voltage conditions change. Included with kits are the clips and pins that fit the Injector Dynamics Injectors. You can either re-pin your factory harness or purchase the optional plug and play adapters. Injector Dynamics ID1000 InjectorsThe ID1000 Injectors was the first offering from Injector Dynamics, and was also the first injector to deliver a number of innovative features to the performance aftermarket.This series of innovations and "firsts" have made it the most popular injector on the market today.
With a maximum pressure capability of 7 bar and excellent low pulsewidth extension, this is a versatile injector that will be at home in many different applications. From high power high boost daily drivers, to NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycles and record setting turbo road race sedans, the ID1000 set the standard and marked the beginning of a new era in fuel injector performance.
- The ID1000 was the first injector offered with full dynamic characterization providing tuners with the data they needed to do their job properly.
- The ID1000 was the first injector to be offered in dead time matched sets.
- The ID1000 was the first high impedance high flow injector available providing stock idle and drivability on engines as small as 325cc per cylinder.
- The ID1000 was the first injector offered with the now famous "Top Hat Adapter" making it plug and play in nearly any application.
- Nominal Flow Rate - 1015cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure - 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility - Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector - USCAR
Clips and pins are included for each set of Injector Dynamics injectors, but for the enthusiast looking for the quickest installation without having to repin their harness, Nemo's Garage suggests also purchasing a set of OBD1 or OBD2 plug and play adapters.