Please call before ordering.
Function7 Lower Control Arms have really set the standard for Lower Control Arms on most Honda applications. Designed for the extremes of racing use, all Function 7 lower control arms are precision machined out of 7075 aluminum for maximum strength and then treated for corrosion resistance. Every arm is tracked in every step of the manufacturing process, and each arm is individually serialized and barcoded for quality assurance.
- Aerospace-grade, oversized teflon-lined spherical bearings.
- Aluminum CNC bushing inserts prevents rust related issues found on stock bushings.
- Modular design allows individual component replacement and makes bushing rebuilds simple.
- Full 360-degree bearing retainer spreads the bearing load evenly and eliminates play.
- Full width bushing journals for maximum strength & reliability under the most extreme conditions.
- Micro-engraving ensures that the product is a genuine Function7 product.
- Each arm is individually serialized & bar coded for quality control and trackability.
- Three bar mounting holes are provided for the easy installation of most factory and aftermarket sway bars, and allows the stiffness of the sway bar to be easily adjusted.
- Optional adjustable sway bar endlinks are available to mount factory and aftermarket sway bars.
- Lower Control Arms from Function7 Engineering feature the following changes from the previous version.
- Three sway-bar mount points are provided to add adjustability in all race conditions
Improved center bushing journal features new DynaFLEXTM technology to provide better motion control and even better handling.
As added assurance, all Function 7 LCAs feature a warranty from any manufacturing and material defects for the lifetime of the product.